The last few years have taken a toll on everyone. We keep hoping for improvement and, while most of us had the occasional great peaks, things just haven’t returned to normal.
Take time to reflect on last year. Reframe your focus to identify the opportunities for learning, the successes, and the possibilities for this year. We’ve learned that we can’t predict what the year will bring, but we can be prepared.
Ask yourself these questions to help you evaluate 2022 and reset for 2023. Put your answers somewhere safe and revisit them at the end of the year.
- What are you most proud of from 2022?
- What was your biggest learning?
- What is the most valuable thing you learned about yourself?
- Who were the most influential and supportive people for you?
- What three things from the year are you most grateful for?
- What do you wish you’d done more of?
- What do you wish you’d done less of?
- What three words sum up the year for you?
- What skills could you better utilise this year?
- What areas should you stretch this year?
- What will success look like to you in 2023?
Stay in touch this year, we’re here to support you in any way we can. Our new Risk Management Meeting could help you prepare for whatever 2023 may throw at us. As always, we offer an annual complimentary catch up and a range of services to support you.
Even if you’re not sure we can help you with the problems you’re facing, get in touch, and if we can’t help, we’ll likely know the best person to refer you to.
No matter what 2023 brings us, we know it’ll be better if we work together to support our teams and communities.
Here’s to a successful 2023!